November 10, 2020
Celebrity Chef Richard Blais teaches tennis legend Maria Sharapova how to cook one of his famous spaghetti dishes and healthy desserts for an exclusive event with Citi…
1/2 pound spaghetti cooked
1 large zucchini mostly green part
1/2 jalapeño, deseeded and chopped ( optional )
2 cups sweet basil leaves washed
1/4cup plus a little more for finishing, pecorino cheese grated
1/2 cup toasted pine nuts or walnuts
2 cloves raw garlic
1/4 cup good olive oil
Salt and black pepper to taste
1/2 lemon juiced
- In a food processor, combine the chopped zucchini, garlic, basil, nuts, olive oil, cheese and
- Salt and pepper and pulse until granular ( a minute or so )
- In a sauté pan, heat up a little olive oil and add the pesto mixture to a medium hot pan and cook for 30 seconds or so.
- Add the cooked spaghetti, the lemon juice and toss and coat the pasta in the sauce.
- Plate and top with more pecorino and a drizzle of olive oil. Optionally serve with some spicy red chili oil.
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
2 large ripe avocados
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3-4 tablespoons agave nectar, keto banana syrup or brown rice syrup
1/3 cup unsweetened coconut cream or alternative milk ( optional )
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
A pinch of cinnamon
A pinch of salt
Sliced toasted almonds
Toasted gluten free bread slice ( optional )
- In a blender or food processor combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Schemas the chocolate pudding on a slice of toasted bread and garnish with the almonds, coconut shred and fruit or with whatever you desire