December 22, 2020
@ChopHappy delivers a combination of fan favorites during our #WhatsInYourKitchen series, catch it live on our IGTV @TasteofTennis and follow along with the recipe below.
- 1 package crescent dough (cut into 1-inch triangles)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 5 scallions chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbs lemon juice (optional)
- 1 package mini hot dogs
- 1 egg (whisked)
Everything Bagel Seasoning Ingredients: (or get Trader Joe’s pre-made seasoning):
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tbsp salt
Everything Bagel Seasoning Recipe:
- Combine all the seasonings together. Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container for 6 months.
Everything Bagel Pigs in a Blanket Recipe:
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees
- First, combine the mixture of cream cheese, scallions, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp pepper, and lemon juice.
- Next, spread a generous portion of the cream cheese mixture on one side of the crescent dough strip.
- Now place the hot dog on top of the cream cheese topped dough and wrap around the hot dog.
- Repeat with all the pieces of crescent dough and place on sheet tray, seam-side down.
- Next, brush the top of the dough with egg wash and generously sprinkle everything bagel seasoning on top.
- Bake according to package instructions (approximately 14-18 minutes).
- Enjoy this awesome comfort food!